Reliant Rehabilitation stands behind all Rehab services rendered. We warrant that rehabilitation services will be provided in compliance with Federal Regulations and according to individual medical needs of each patient, based on physician orders.
For Medicare patients, in the event a payment request is denied or reduction of payment occurs directly associated with rehabilitation, Reliant will refund the associated rehabilitation costs incurred.
Reliant Rehabilitation uses a flexible risk sharing pricing plan to allow the customer to choose the format that matches their unique reimbursement structure.
The right census mix is key to a facility's financial success. The Rehab Director will be dedicated to supporting their facility in the following areas:
- Census Development/Community Awareness Activities:
- Organize and oversee presentations to community groups and individuals interested in our programs
- Assist with the coordination and implementation of Census Development plans
- Participate in hospital pre-admission assessments
- Interact/Network with Therapy Departments of acute care hospitals