Reliant Rehabilitation’s commitment to service excellence begins with you.
At Reliant Rehabilitation, our growth hasn’t caused us to forget who we are. Our company started with a handful of skilled nursing facility contracts in 2001, and we have grown to over 650 partner sites based on service excellence and long-standing partnerships. We are serious about customer service, and our key leaders listen to you as we strive to build and maintain a relationship of trust. This is accomplished through a cadence of routinely scheduled client meetings at each level of leadership within your organization. As our clinical leaders meet with you each month and quarter, together we identify opportunities and achievements toward continuous quality improvements in patient care and service delivery.
You can rely on Reliant Rehabilitation to continuously strive to provide quality care, excellent outcomes, educational programs, industry-leading technology, and a foundation of regulatory compliance. And, you can be assured that we will never be too big to remember to listen to you.
Management and Training Facts:
– Every on-sight program manager is a licensed therapist
– All operations managers are trained with Reliant’s Model 10 Program.
– Formal, management training includes RUG planning, monitoring LOS for all payers, including BPCI programs, CaseMix oversight and MDS.
– The DOR attends daily stand-up/PPS meetings, facility meetings including Care Plan, Census Support, Triple
– Check, and QA, plus any additional meetings as decided by client.
– Provides on-sight management to support PPS systems.
– Managers survey compliant programs.
– Meets weekly with area manager and monthly with RDO.
– Client portal provides complete transparency and ability to track progress.
– Attends monthly lunch-and-learn sessions on clinical and compliance topics.
– Performs chart audits to monitor/maintain documentation integrity.